The Ann Arbor Polish Film Festival has secured its place in the Ann Arbor community as one of the best cultural events promoting Polish cinematography. Organizers of this event are all not-for-profit organizations that rely on the generous and continuous support of corporate and community partners. The Ann Arbor Polish Film Festival, with its diverse audience from Ann Arbor and the metropolitan Detroit area, creates an ideal promotional environment for our sponsors. It represents a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach a broad demographic.
Please enclose any business information you wish to present (business cards, brochures, logo, website address, etc.) and send it to us no later than October 20, 2018. Electronic files are preferred and may be sent to: email@example.com.
Checks should be made payable to Polish Cultural Fund and sent to:
Ann Arbor Polish Film Festival
P.O. Box 130763
Ann Arbor, MI 48113
Tax information: The Polish Culture Fund – Ann Arbor is a non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3), exempt as public charity. Tax identification number 06-1826925. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We apologize but we cannot guarantee that a sponsor’s name will appear in our program if check is received after October 20, 2018.
Each Sponsor will receive the following acknowledgement during the Festival:
- PowerPoint presentation of the Sponsor’s name or company logo during intermissions.
- Company logo included in the Festival website for one year with a link to the business/organization.
- Invited to join the Festival Committee as an Honorary Member.
- Opportunity to name a Festival award.
- Receives 4 complimentary full Festival passes.
- Recognized as a sponsor of one feature film.
- Opportunity to promote the business before screening.
- Receives 2 complimentary full Festival passes.
- Logo printed in the Festival Program.
- Receives 6 complimentary tickets.
- Receives 4 complimentary tickets.
- Receives 2 complimentary tickets.